Kaiko Loop - Small Double
This small fidget is perfect to pop in your pocket and take anywhere! Take it to appointment waiting rooms, shopping or pop it on your pencil case for school. You can even fidget with it still inside your pocket and no one will ever know. These would also be perfect attaching to a keychain or lanyard. The chain design also makes these fidgets socially acceptable for older children.
The loops flip & fold into one another. This fidget may take a minute or two to get the hang of but once you do it is super satisfying and hard to put down. Probably the most popular of my designs for adults. These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere!
5cm in length
They are industrial in design so suit adults and children alike. They are also noiseless which is super helpful.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.
Not suitable for under 3 years of age